After graduating with an LL.B (Hons) from the University of West Indies, Cave Hill Campus in 2016, Codie then went on to obtain his Legal Education Certificate at the Hugh Wooding Law School in Trinidad and was later called to the Barbados Bar in
Since admission, Codie has practiced as a litigator and alternative dispute resolution specialist mainly in civil, commercial and employment law, amassing successful outcomes for clients across all levels of the Barbados Supreme Court and before various Tribunals.
In 2020, he completed his LL.M in Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy Law (with Distinction) from the Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law, Swansea University. In addition to his litigation experience, Codie has advised stakeholders on oil and gas sales agreements and energy law and policy.
Outside of law, Codie is passionate about fitness, travel and philanthropy.
- Civil, Commercial and Corporate Litigation
- Labour and Employment Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Debt Collection
- LL.M (Distinction), Swansea University, United Kingdom – 2020
- Legal Education Certificate – Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad – 2018
- LL.B (Hons) – University of the West Indies, Barbados – 2016
- The Barbados Bar Association
Barbados, October 2018
T: + (246) 436 6287
F: +1 (246) 436 9812 and +1(246) 436 9926