Kevin Bryan is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department.
He obtained a Bachelor of Laws degree with First Class Honours and a Master of Laws degree in Corporate & Commercial Law with Distinction from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus in 2019 and 2020, respectively. He thereafter completed his legal training at the Hugh Wooding Law School where he obtained his Legal Education Certificate in 2022 and was admitted the Barbados Bar that same year.
Kevin is a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years of accounting and finance experience. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics & Accounting from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus with Upper Second Class Honours and thereafter completed his ACCA. In addition to his academic qualifications, he gained his early accountancy experience in public practice at one of the Big Four accounting firms and afterwards worked in accounting and general management across various other industries in Barbados. He has also served as a director on the boards of private companies involved in domestic and international commercial activities. He is a Chartered Secretary with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators UK. He is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados where he currently serves on the Legislation Committee.
Outside of work, Kevin is a recreational chess player and is a member of the Summerhayes Tennis Club.
- The Barbados Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados (Fellow 2017)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (Fellow 2010)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators UK
- LEC – Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad & Tobago – 2022
- LL.M. (Distinction) – University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, Barbados – 2020
- LL.B. (Hons.) – University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, Barbados – 2019
- ICSA – Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, United Kingdom -2013
- ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, United Kingdom – 2005
- B.Sc. Economics & Accounting (Hons.) – University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados – 2001