Zari Luke is an associate in the firm’s Property Department.
She obtained a Bachelor of Laws degree with Honours in 2018 from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus and a Legal Education Certificate in 2020 from The Hugh Wooding Law School. She was admitted to the Barbados Bar in 2020 and obtained a Master of Laws degree in Corporate & Commercial Law from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus 2021.
Zari commenced her legal journey in 2021 at a law office where she specialized in Wills and Estates, Personal Injuries, Contracts and Conveyancing. Her previous experience also included providing legal advice to offshore companies and ensuring compliance with Barbados laws. Zari thereafter transitioned to the role of Crown Counsel at a regulatory agency in Barbados with focus on Human Rights and Constitutional Law.
Outside of law, Zari actively contributes to the community by being a member of a Parochial Church Counsel board for the past 2 years.
- Wills and Probate
- Administration of Estates
- Restoration of Deeds
- Contract Law
- Personal Injury
• The Barbados Bar Association
• LL.M. – University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, Barbados – 2021
• LEC – Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad & Tobago – 2020
• LL.B. (Hons.) – University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus, Barbados – 2018